Hot: Introduction to Seo |Blogger: How to Post a Blog |Other: Health + Physical Fitness

A Dream English Essay

A Dream English Essay

A Dream English EssayA Dream English Essay, A dream is different from a waking thought. It is more perceptual than conceptual. In dream, things are seen and heard rather than thought. Ancient cultures believed that dreams were spiritual in origin, often foretelling the future. Aristotle believed that dreams originated from within the dreamer, arising from the heart. Modern research says that it is a process by which the brain integrates new information into memories. Last night, I saw a dream. I saw that I was lying dead. The angels came and took me before Allah. Allah was very furious with me. He asked me why I had disobeyed His orders. I was speechless as I had no excuse. Allah reminded me of His blessings. Then He asked me why I had followed the path of Satan instead of the Holy Quraan. Finally, He ordered the angels to throw me into the fiery hell. I was crying and weeping. The angels began to drag me towards hell.
On the way, I saw a man. He was a pious soul leading to the paradise. I recognized him. I called out to him and reminded him that once I had made him drink water when he was thirsty. I requested him to make recommendation for my forgiveness. He was moved to see my pitiable state. He went to Allah and told Him how once I had made him drink water. He then requested Allah to forgive me. Allah took pity on me and forgave me. He then allowed us to enter the paradise together. Then suddenly, I woke up. It was time of the morning prayers. I promised Allah that I would never be lazy in performing my prayers. See how people make money online wisely by writing articles?).

Socializer Widget
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 comments:

Post a Comment