Hot: Introduction to Seo |Blogger: How to Post a Blog |Other: Health + Physical Fitness

A House On Fire English Essay

A House On Fire English Paragraph

A House On Fire English ParagraphA House On Fire English Paragraph, One evening, I was reading in my study. Suddenly, I heard a great noise outside. I came out to see what was going on. To my horror, I saw the adjoining house on fire. Fierce flames of fire were leaping high from the burning house. People were running to the burning house for help. Some were growing water and sand onto the bright flames. Some were making a great noise to attract the attention of the people. Suddenly I came to know that a girl of six year old was caught in the upper story of the burning house. I ran inside my house and put on an overcoat, gloves and boots. I climbed my roof and leap onto the top of the burning house. I ran down the stairs and reached inside the room where the girl was caught. She was weeping surrounded by high flames. I sprang into the fire and reached her in the middle of flames. I took her in my arms, put her under the overcoat and ran out.
Finally, I brought the girl out safe and sound. The flames had signed my hair, face and feet. The mother ran to her daughter, took her in her arms and began to kiss her. Then she came to me and kissed my forehead. The tears of gratitude rolled down her cheeks. Soon the fire brigade came. They extinguished the fire within half an hour. But more than half of the house had burnt into ashes.

Socializer Widget
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

1 comments:

  1. 5.11 Tactical Series is a Titanium Watch designed to serve the needs of law enforcement. The H.R.T.® Titanium Watch has all of the features needed for day to day activities Steel case,rotating bezel with rubber wrist band. * Dual time quartz movement. * Hardened mineral crystal glass. * Solid steel case back with logo engraved. * Day,date,back light * Military tactical purpose watch. * 48mm case diameter size. Water resistant to 100 meters
    Five Eleven 5.11 Tactical Watch

    ReplyDelete